Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome!

Hello there! You've found yourself a blog. This isn't just any old blog, however; this blog is solely dedicated to me, and my hope: the Lord Jesus Christ. Basically I'm trying to find a place to record spiritual insights, thoughts on my religion, etc. I'm not so good at journal-keeping, and I wanted my thoughts to be a bit more public. So, I decided to start up this blog (as graffiti can get messy).

Anyway, just so you know, this will be a place where I will post uplifting spiritual thoughts, mostly centered around my religion. You should probably know that I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (commonly called "Mormons"). Whether you share my views or not, you're welcome to stop by and hopefully share something that inspired you.

No comments: