Sunday, October 23, 2011

Service Heals

This is a wonderful story of how service has blessed others who are going through great difficulties.
 

This video touched me deeply because my family has been going through a really tough time the past 6 months. Through the absolutely selfless service of friends, family members, and neighbors, we have been richly blessed during this difficult time. We've had our needs met and our prayers answered.

I can't tell you how much it means to me and my family that others have come to our aid, in ways big and small. Even the tiniest thoughtful acts or kind words have helped to heal our hearts. If you've done anything for us at all during this trial, I want to say thank you.

And if you know someone who's going through a trial, take some time to do a little service for them. It can really provide some hope and healing, and it serves as a reminder to them that our Father in Heaven is watching over them and answering their prayers.

Believe me, that goes a long way.

No comments: