Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Without Love...

This morning I listened to this talk from President Uchtdorf (in the Sunday morning session of April's Conference) about Christlike love. How powerful! It's amazing how often I forget that without charity, I am nothing. I love how President Uchtdorf presents this message-- that everybody is a V.I.P. to the Lord, and so should be to us. This is something that I really struggle with-- I judge too quickly, get angry too easily, feel too entitled, and forget how small and insignificant I really am. I tend to think too highly of myself and not highly enough of others, when it should probably be the other way around.

I need to listen to this talk again, I think, and really try to focus on how to love others in a Christlike way.

I hope you'll read this talk again, too.

No comments: